The Practice is taking part in the Covid-19 vaccination programme that is being directed by Aneurin Bevan University Health Board. Vaccine delivery dates and the priority groups that we are asked to vaccinate are regulated by ABUHB.
Vaccines are administered at The Practice but you may be asked to attend a Mass Vaccination Centre in the area. The Practice does not determine which site individual patients are invited to.
Vaccines are provided as an NHS service and are free of charge.
Patients will be prioritised in accordance with the Welsh Government's guidance:
- residents in a care home for older adults and their carers
- all those 80 years of age and over and frontline health and social care workers
- all those 75 years of age and over
- all those 70 years of age and over and clinically extremely vulnerable individuals
- all those 65 years of age and over
- all individuals aged 16 years to 64 years with underlying health conditions which put them at higher risk of serious disease and mortality
- all those 60 years of age and over
- all those 55 years of age and over
- all those 50 years of age and over
Because of the COVID-19 Pandemic there will be a different arrangement for the clinics with patients allotted an appointment time in order to comply with social distancing rules.
We will be running clinics throughout the week including early mornings and evenings. There will also be clinics on some weekends.
Please stictly comply with the following
- Your appointment TIME
- Wear SHORT sleeves
- Wear a MASK